Your Sound Alternative
On Now:
Loading...
 
 
 
 
Playlist Archive
Join us on: YouTube
 

News Archive

NEWS ARCHIVE

St. Joseph Storage Building Fire Damages Units

05/30/2018 - 11:33 AM

Facebook Twitter


A St. Joseph storage building went up in flames on Tuesday.

The Stearns County Sheriff's Office were called to the Ridgewood Self Storage building for a structure fire after smoke was seen coming from one of the units. Fifty-three-year old Christopher Johnson rented the unit that caught on fire. The St. Joseph Fire Department helped fight the fire, but not before the fire damaged at least three units extensively along with several others.

The fire was started when Johnson tried to clean camping equipment with a flammable solvent. The solvent accidentally caused the unit to set on fire. 

No one was in injured.

Sports Schedule

  • Women's Hockey vs MSU-Mankato (Sports Stream)
    Jan 18, 2019 - 3:07
  • Men's Hockey vs Western Michigan University
    Jan 18, 2019 - 7:07
  • Wrestling vs University of Mary (Sports Stream)
    Jan 19, 2019 - 2:00

Submit your local sports event here.